The Walking Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are a survivor in a zombie infested city - will you be able to survive and stay on top?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the Walking Dead?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

What is the Walking Dead? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Walking Dead?   What is the Walking Dead? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Welcome to the Walking Dead RPG! This is a zombie survival role playing game on Zaphotel.net.
----------------------
My name is Yuki! I'll be your new best friend throughout the RPG! Along with me, you've got Abby, the creator of the RPG. She's a very talented room creator and is very friendly. Feel free to ask us questions if you ever seem confused.
Alright, starting off, you may be wondering "Yuki, WTF is the Walking Dead?". We'', let me and Abby tell you.
---------------------
WD (the Walking Dead) is an RPG about scientists trying to find a cure for cancer. (Wouldn't that be great if we could find one?).
Well, of course, it all goes horribly wrong. The genes injected into the cancer patients are mutated causing them to lose all thought and control. They hunger for human skin and blood, bones and brains, all that nasty stuff. The more the infected eat, the stronger they grow. Thousands die by the hour, millions by the weeks. You are a survivor (See other forum post for classes!)
----------------------
Back to top Go down
https://walkingdeadrpg.board-directory.net

What is the Walking Dead?
Page 1 of 1